

Some time ago my sister hosted a couple of recipe swaps through the Papercrafts Magazine website. Here are two of the recipes I sent in. The cards are 6 x 6". I really liked these swaps and hope to do some more of this type of swapping in the future. I will post more of my recipe cards later this month.
Thank you for looking!

4 comments:
Really cute recipe cards, I love the baseball one the best, perfect with the recipe!
I love these both!! I have been blessed to get to see them in "real life" and they are even better than in the picture! Thank you for being such a faithful sister always going along with my goofy ideas!
I love you! : )
Patti
These are both great too! I love the soft pretty colors of the first one. You are very talented Susan. Hope to see you post more often. :)
Hi Susan, its Theresa from Inkyfingers! I love these cards. I will have to get in on some of these with you and Patti. You are talented and creative just like Patti. Love having you all in my life. See you blogging around! Theresa
Post a Comment